What I Loved/Liked From Daryl K Resort 2011

12:20 AM

♥My Collage♥


Left to Right

1. I like the jacket, and the pants.
2. I'd like to see what's underneath the jacket. I'm Curious about it.
3. LOOOOVE THE JACKET! ♥


Left to Right

4. Loove the pants, and I sort of like the jacket.
5. Like the jacket.
6. Like the dress.
7. Looove her top & jeans!!! :D

Left to Right

8. Loove the pants ♥
9. Love the dress. I like the looseness of the sleeves at the top. :)
10. I like the dress, I would have liked it more, if the sleeves were tighter. :)
11. I loove the pants and like the sweater.
Left to Right

12. I LOOOOVE the sweater cape look! :D ♥
13. LOOOVE THE JACKET! :D ♥
14. I love the sweater. If I would wear it, I'd want to twirl around in it. :D lol ♥


I never heard of this designer, until now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion