Friday's Outfit - Stripes

2:15 PM


Shirt - Zenana Outfitters 
Cowl Tunic - Delirious (Ross)
Tights - Pink Rose (My mother bought it for me from Macys ♥)
Socks - No brand
Oxfords - Sam Edelmans (Anna's shoes)

Having fun at my uni :D

Sliding down the stair rail @ my uni. :D 

These pictures were taken by Anna with my ipod :)


Bag - American Rag (From Payless)
I loooove these knitted tights!!! ♥ 
They kept me sooo warm through out the day, so cozy like pj's!


On Friday, it was my bro's birthday, and my parents wanted to take him out to a restaurant, Shanghai Red's in Marina Del Ray, and this is what I wore. :) 
This was actually my first time wearing these black knitted tights that my mom got for Anna and I, and ohhhh myyy god, I looove them! I usually don't like wearing tights/leggings when it's cold outside, because my legs still get cold and I just hate the feeling. But these knitted tights KEPT MY LEGS WARM, I was AMAZED, and I'm in love with them, I could pretty much live in them! lol :D So these are now def. a staple in my closet for the colder days to come! :D

Jumbo grilled shrimp, Scallops, Salmon, Cooked veggies, Bastami Rice (Sooooo damn good!) and slice of lemon to squirt on the fish and what not. :) 

I loooooved the rice, it was unexpectedly my fav and loved the scallops, which was my first time having them. :D


There are several more restaurant pics on my instagram, so, check em out if you want. :)

♥Eliza

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion