What I Loved/Liked From Akris 2012 Resort Collection

3:29 AM

♥My Collage♥

Left to Right
1. Loooove this outfit! I love the yellow color, love the see through top, the shorts, and look at that cute bag! I love it! ♥

2. LOOOVE THIS DRESS! I love the light neon yellow at the top of the dress, and love how nicely it goes with the rest of beige color of the dress. So nice! ♥

3. I like the trench coat, like the material of it, it's nice. :)

4. LOOOOVE THE TOP! ♥ I love the 2 tone orange colors and how nicely it goes with the light beige color. :) ♥

Left to Right

5. Loooove the blue color and the cover up, I also looove the bag! ♥
6. Loove this look! Love everything! ♥
7. Looove the shirt, and the 2 toned colors! And how cuuute is that bag! ♥
8. Like the simple off the shoulder dress. I like the cut on the sleeves ♥ and the color of the dress is nice. :)

Left to Right

9. LOVE THIS LOOK! I LOOOOVE THE BAG!! ♥♥♥♥!!

10. Looove this off the shoulder dress, and looove the blue color of it, so beautiful and totally eye catching! :D ♥
11. Love the top, THE BAAAG(and the texture of it), and the shoes! :D ♥!

12. I like the jacket. I like the print of it, and how it sort of fades away, I also like the sleeves of the jacket. :)


Left to Right
13. LOOOVE THE SIMPLE JACKET!

14. LOOOVE THE LOOK! Love everything the model is wearing, SIMPLY NICE! :D ♥

15. LOOVE THIS LOOK AS WELL! I love the top,  the sheerness and looseness of it. And of course, I LOOOVE THE SEQUENCED LEGGINGS! ♥

16. Like the look. I like the top, the sheerness of the sleeves. 


Left to Right

17. Loove the look. I love the sequenced skirt and the off the shoulder top. ♥

18. I LOOOOVE THIS SHEER TRENCH COAT! OH MY! I WANT!!! :D ♥♥♥♥♥!!!

19. I kind of like this suit. Though, I like the sleeveless blazer more than the pants, I think it will be fun to style around with it and I like the print. :)

20. LOOOOOVE THIS DRESS! I think it's soo beautiful! Love the color and the design of the dress, also love the skinny belt! ♥


21. Loooove this simple dress. Love the asymmetric top, and loove the way the dress hangs. :) ♥


Overall, I loooooved this collection soo much! ♥
This was my first time hearing of the designer, and seeing the designers work!
:)

*Images from Style.com

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion