What I'm Currently Loving For Fall Fashions

5:42 AM

Cargo Jackets
I have been seeing them in some blogs lately, such as Claire and  Kelly rocking their cargo's, DON'T THEY LOOK GREAT?! Yea, I was pretty much SOLD on cargo jackets, after I saw Claire's & Kelly's cargo's and how they stylized their outfits with the cargo's. I really wanted one & I just loved how you can wear almost anything with them!! :D 

So on Wednesday, I tagged along with my mom and went to Marshall's, and I was on a hunt for what I'm currently loving for fall, Cargo jackets, leo wedges, I'm still wanting the perfect combat boot, and 2 skinny jeans in grey and in black for school. I found several cargo jackets, and boy, was I loving them! :D  I shockingly found a really nice cargo jacket from Free People, I looved the green color, it was like a olive green color, and LOOOOVED the quality of the cargo, I think it was like 30$ or something, I put it back, and that was stupid of me to do, because, later, I couldn't find where I put it back. :( Sometimes, I do stupid things, when I shop. T.T  But anyways, I did find 2 other cargo's one was from Volcom, it was VERY CUTE!!  

And this is the 3rd one, I forgot the brand for the cargo, but, I liked it, I just didn't like the back -.-, it had a criss-crossing lacing at the bottom of the cargo. 
A close up...sorta.

1. Volcom- Arrowhead Military Canvas Jacket  (This is the same one I saw @ Marshalls, soo cute and comfy! I loved the lil studes on the side of the sleeve on the Volcom patch. ♥)
5. Forever 21


Leo Wedges/Wedges/Combat Boots

I saw the Steve Madden -Wicked-L (the leo wedge) at Marshalls, and omgod, LOOVED IT SOO MUCH!! ♥


Combat Boots
2. Turbow
4. Cablee
6. Trenchh 


Combat Boots By The Frye's Company

You guys, should check out the Frye's company, they have reallly great boots, buut...they are expensive. :(
I wanted to share with you guys, about Frye's , after I found of them, from Marshalls. I found a reaally cute boot by them, it was half leather and half canvas, ah man...I want it, it was a ankle boot. I tried to look for it on their website, but didn't find them :( 

Anyways, I didn't leave empty handed, I got 2 skinny's, one purpleish  in corduroy (my mom & Anna loved it so much :D) & the 2nd skinny in grey! :D

*What are you currently loving?*
:)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion