Pop Basic

11:36 PM

Pop Basic Micro Collection Style Guide
Pop Basic Micro Collection Style Guide

I participated in Pop Basics  micro collection on polyvore and this is the prettiest set I've ever done and I looooove it sooo much!   

I picked the necklace, because I loved the combination of light green, white and the gold color, it reminded me of spring and I quickly got an image of how I wanted to style the necklace. As I was making one outfit it turned into three more outfit ideas! I couldn't just pick one outfit idea, they were all too good. :D 
I wanted to add other accessories, like rings and bracelets, but, I wanted the necklaces to pop for each outfit, because it's the main subject, so I just added the sunnies. :)


First look - Cute and quirky
Sunnies - Miu Miu
Chambray top - eLUXE,  similar here , here and here
Skirt - D&G, Unfortunately the skirt isn't available anymore
Bag - Boohoo
Bow belt - Accessorize
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Valentino 

Second Look - Effortlessly Cool
Sunnies - Giorgio Armani, similar here and here
Top - Pull & Bear Similar, here , here and here
Jeans - Conleys, similar here,and here
Bag - Proenza Schouler
Shoes - Valentino

Third Look - Simple & Girly
Top -  Pull Loose  (I didn't know it was beige, looks pink to me, right?!) Similar, here, here, here and here
Jeans - Coggles Similar, here, here and here
Clutch - Friis & Company
Flats - Valentino

Forth Look - Feminine
Sunnies - Miu Miu Similiar, Miu Miu
Top - Autocouture Similar, here
Skirt - Marni
Clutch - ASOS
Wedges - Marni for H&M

Hope you guys like! :)

And thanks to all that joined my first giveaway, it's still open to those that want to join, click the link for more info  -->  London Manori Black Pear Ring Giveaway

Eliza

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion