Downtown LA ♥

10:29 PM














haha me.
I looove the sun, sooo beautiful. 
It's like I feel the warmth.
:)

My FAV PHOTO!!! 
Love that everything is silhouette, and the green light is showing. 
My twin got a nice timing shot. :D

Soo nice. 







 Art Gallery
LOOOVE the sculpture, very cool.


 Looove that sun!!


The fabric on the left is the fabric my twin got.
I found a lighter version of that fabric.


     My family and I took a unexpected trip down to downtown to look for some fabrics, last weekend, and I WAS SOOO EXCITED BECAUSE I LOOOOOOOOOVE DOWNTOWN!! IT MAKES ME FEEL SOOO ALIIIIVE!!! !!
     I didn't find what I was looking for, but then again I was being rushed. -.-  Buuuut, I did find a fabric for my twin, that she has been wanting since last yr, so I was happy that I spotted the fabric, and yes, she was verrry excited and SOO HAPPY!!! :D  Yay me! lol

All pictures taken by my twin.

You Might Also Like

16 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion