My Summer Lust List........

8:12 PM

My Summer Lust List.....
Wanted to make a list of several things I have been lusting/wishing/wanting over summer. ^^

I know I'll be getting something off my summer lust list pretty sooon and I can't wait! ;)


1. The Ipod touch 4g 8gb, preferably in white :D

2. Wedge Sneakers.....I looove this trend, it has raised the bar for sneaker design, it's seriously a evolution of regular sneakers, simply genius :D Like the black wedge sneaker from Bakers :)

3. LOOOVE THIS ZARA BASIC HEEL!!! I have seen most bloggers rock these Zara basic heels, they come in other colors, but I love the black the most, it can go with EVERYTHING, dressing it up or down, and I love that it has a simple design and I REALLLLY WANT THIS HEEL from this lust list of mines....haha. It's $30 now, NEED!

4. Love this Zara Court with Pointed Metal heel, been seeing it on a lot of bloggers, and they're so nice
I think Zara did a great job this yr/summer with their TREND shoes. :)

5. All summer I have been wanting neon colored sheer tops, especially in neon yellow/green :D

6. Color block sheer tops! I'm a big fan of the collar of a top being solid black and along the button area, and the rest of the top a different color or even patterned. :)  The yellow & white color block shirts are both from Urban Outfitters & the hot pink /black top is from Modcloth!  There are also nice color block tops from GUESS, here. :)

7. Loove Bi-Color tops that are color blocking or not, especially it if has lace like the one on my lust list by Sheinside.

8. LEO LOAFERS!! Still loooving em! And I really love these by Antonio Melani BaxterDillards. They look so nice & perfect

9. Studded loafers, I prefer the studs to be a bit smaller, and I prefer the fabric to be leather, suede or umm another stronger fabric. But these are from Topshop and I also like these loafers, I think they're nice, but they have rhinestones on them, which is still nice. :)

10. I'm still very much in love with bootie ankle boots since last yr and I really want one in a camel color and in black in suede. This bootie ankle boot is from Topshop.

11. These ankle booties are also from Topshop.

12. Looooove this studded bootie, soo freakin cute!! I'd like to own this kind of style as well , I'm such a shoe lover, haha. These Oxford Booties are from LuLu's, with a nice price! :D

Eliza

You Might Also Like

33 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion