NIY: VDAY TUTORIAL ♥

9:12 AM

VDAY NAILS photo VDAYNAILStransparent_zps0e109f98.jpg




 photo vday2ndnailslastone_zps7f366028.jpg


So there's a story behind the making of this vday nail art. I originally had another idea, I actually had 2 vday nail art ideas, buuut, thanks to my nail polishes, they're all dying out on me, that I couldn't use them in the video. They were all sticky, mushy, you know not smooth. So all the vday nail ideas I had, I was unable to do, and I pretty much had to change my ideas like 3 times, and I was sooo frustrated! >.<  So Anna suggested why not do the newspaper nail art, and after awhile I finally gave in on the idea of newspaper vday nail art. So I got excited again, knowing there's another plan! But, unfortunately Anna forgot where she put the rubbing alcohol, and I was back on being bummed out/frustrated. But Anna experimented with the nail polish remover, and after several minutes she showed me the newspaper print on her nails, and I was like :O!!! OMGOD YOU DID IT?! And she told me that using the nail polish remover really works, but in ANOTHER WAY

So, I got happy, and I already had in mind of how my newspaper nail art was going to be and well...the rest was history! ;)  While we were doing the video and taking breaks in between for my nails to dry, we cracked up jokes about the situation of using nail polish remover, and I said to Anna, "Poor girls way to do newspaper nail art, if you don't have rubbing alcohol use nail polish remover!" LOL & she said, "Real artists improvise" LOL :D So true!  :D 

So that's pretty much the story of how this idea nail art became to be. :)


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY GUUUUYS!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, as I enjoyed making it. :D

&

ONE LAST THING....TODAY is the LAST DAY TO ENTER MY 1ST GIVEAWAY:
London Manori GIVEAWAY!
Join HERE 


Eliza

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion