Born Pretty Store - {Product Review + Nail Art Tutorial}

8:00 AM

Hi guys!
This post/video is long time over due, I was supposed to post it in January, I actually filmed it over January, and saved it to my pc, and I was going to edit it out. But then uni started, and with a surprise, I got a mac (whoop) for my digital illustration class, and I quickly had to install it to get on with my assignments, so I didn't get to transfer my files from my pc to my mac, until months later, when I had some free time. I then edited my video on iMovie (yayyyyyyyy!!!!) lol, it has always been a dream to use iMovie, so yeah I couldn't believe I finally have it, and I still can't believe I have it, I'm pretty grateful. ^^ So yeah, I finally had some free time to edit and post the video up on youtube and make this post!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, Born Pretty Store sent me bowknot rhinestones to make a review for, and I have to say, they're so CUTE!!! They're also really small, I will admit, for some reason, it was kinda hard to come up with some designs, but I managed to come up with this design, which is pretty simple looking and easy to do! :)
I absolutely love the bowknot rhinestones on my nails, they give shine and bling which makes it super fun for your nails! :D

So here is the review + tutorial, I hope you guys like and enjoy it! :D

BPS products used:
Nail Art Stamper 
Nail Art Stamp Plate
Liner brush

Nail Polishes used:
Pink - Similar
Blue - Similar
Lavender - Similar
Green - Similar
Orange - Similar
Top Coat - Similar

I have to say this is my BEST NAIL ART DESIGN I have ever did! I will def. be doing these nails again, maybe for my graduation, but in french tip classic look! :D  ~*Totally in love*~

And if you guys want to get anything from BornPrettyStore, you can with using my 10% off code, NNAW10, which is STORE WIDE! ;)

Eliza

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion