What I'd Wear To Tomorrowland.......

11:00 AM

What I'd Wear To Tomorrowland......

These are the outfits I'd wear for the 3 FULL DAY MADNESS @ Tomorrowland! :D
I'd keep my style simple and of course casually cool, I'm not one of those girls that love to dress up for a festival....I'm gonna be too busy bouncing, jumping, and dancing around lol, I'd want to be comfortable for that. :D


Day 1
A crop top with fringe, I actually originally envisioned myself wearing a ombre of blue to purple top with fringes at the ends, but couldn't find my vision on polyvore, sooo this had to do. :)
+
Denim cut offs, a nice medium wash, because it can go with everything :)
+
One pair of Converse high-top sneakers to go with the 2 other outfits
+
Accessories
Solid colored sunnies, cause colored sunnies I think are perfect and fun for festivals
friendship bracelets. I love this friendship bracelet cuff, just so cool and pretty. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2
Denim Button Down shirt, if it gets cold, at least you'll have something to keep you some what warm ^^
+
A neon bandeau top, goes nice paired up with the denim button down in light wash
+
Ombre colored cut-offs that will complement the neon bandeau top :)
+
Accessories
Spiked bracelet to add a bit of edginess to the outfit and it's just fun
&
A fanny pack to go with all 3 outfits, to store your chap stick, cell, annnd whatever else you need,
I think it's so perfect and cute! :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 3
A fun printed graphic shirt (I looove that Festival Fever shirt, so PERFECT!)
+
Denim Cut-offs from the first day (I think you can wash your clothes there, lol)
+
Another friendship bracelet cuff in a brown leather version :)

And that's it, 12 items for 3 days for the festival! :D

Eliza

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion