The Gap Fall Fashion Collection Launch Party!

11:56 PM

Hey guys! :D
So on Wednesday I was invited to the launch party for Gap for their fall collection at the Westfield Fashion Square Mall. In the previous post, I wrote about Gap's fall campaign message, Dressing Normal, you can read it here. :) The launch party for Gap's fall collection was nice and pretty laid back, there was cool music, refreshments, yummy appetizers and I also meet some pretty cool people! :)
I thought it would be fun to take a lil video of the event. :)


The window display




Yummy appetizers, I loved the butterfly shaped crackers :)

This was so good, it was I believe potatoes and it had mushrooms on top. So yuummy! I also feel as if there were herbs and a bit of garlic in it. 

  THIS WAS MY FAV!!! 
It was a lil sandwich with potatoes and sliced cooked apples! IT WAS SOOO DAMN GOOD!!! At first I thought, what a weird combo, but oh my god, who knew it would taste so good and so sweet!

 Mini kabobs, which was good :)

The refreshment table :)

Anjelica Huston for the Gap fall collection ad :)

Shoppers shopping

The black denim jacket with the cool collar cut
Loved the jeans as well.

Pretty cool! :D

Loved this dress from the collection, it's so cute and I loved the hem :)

I loved this pullover, I thought it was so cute, and so perfect for the fall, it just looks so comfy and warm, you can pair it up with grey or black skinnies and wear sneakers or flat ankle boots to have that chill laid back look. :)

I looooved this top too! I loved the plaid in the back, I thought it was cool! :D

And I absolutely loooved this comfy lookin dress! It's so cute and it has pockets at the front and a zipper in the back. It also comes in grey I believe, but I much prefer it in pink


Loooved this soo much! 
Loved the fabric it was nice and soft, and I think it's great for everyday, it seems it will go with almost everything, it's a nice casual outwear :)
More parka's perfect for the fall! :)

Loved the shoes, I loved the leather fabric, I loved the black and the all white one♥♥!

Hope you guys liked this post!

There's going to be a outfit post next of what I wore to Gaps Launch Party! :)

Eliza

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion