The Relevance Report Illustration

7:38 PM

Hi guys :)

I did an illustration of Brit Lee from The Relevance Report, I saw this picture from her instagram, and I just loved the simplicity of the photo, and thought her outfit was so chic! I quickly got a vision of how I wanted the illustration to be done, so I had to draw it!
It was a quick illustration, because, I wanted it to have that quick gestural look with the acrylic paint. :) Usually I'm a perfectionist, and my work is tight, but I'm learning to be loose and let go and not be so perfect. :)  I really love the lines on her shirt :)

Mediums: Gesso, Ink, Acrylic & Watercolors

Eliza


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion