What I Wore To Gap's Fall Collection Launch Party!

7:23 PM


What I Wore:
Shirt - Old Navy (Similar)
Skirt - Forever 21 
Socks - Basic socks
Ring - H&M
Bag - Some store in Downtown LA 





My Shellys London Boots that I love oh so much!

For the Gap Fall Collection launch party, I wanted to wear a summer to fall transition outfit,  by taking a clothing article that's for the summer (the mini skirt) and a fall clothing article that's for fall (plaid top).  Plaid tops automatically have fall written all over it, so it's a no brainer, and my forever 21 skirt, is versatile, so it's great for any season, and it makes it a nice transitional clothing item. :)
As for the shoes, I knew I had to wear my ankle boots with scrunched up socks to give it that fall look. And the red bag makes for a nice pop of color to the whole outfit. ;)

What do you guys think of my summer to fall transition outfit ?

Eliza

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion