Music I'd Like To Share With You! :D

10:38 PM

  P-Money & Dan Aux - Kinda Lovin' by The Disco 3
Soooo dammmn gooood!! It makes me feel like I live in New York, and it's the 70's/80's or something. Just has that good ol' feeling and it puts you in a cool groove :D

This was my first time hearing of P-Money & Dan Aux, and when I first listened to this song in a mix, oh my gosh, INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE MUSIC ARTISTS!!
Anyone else a fan of them?
:)

  Fool's Gold Radio - November 2011 Mix by A-Trak
A nice mix, here's the list of the songs featured in this mix, just in case you're wondering :)
Loove the beautiful piano play


If you love DUBSTEP, check out this 15 yr old Dubstep/Housestep Producer from L.A. (I KNOW, 15!! WHOOOA HUH?!)

  David Guetta - Titanium ft. Sia (Eos Remix) by Eos
Loooove this song, def. my fav by Eos!!


  Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger (Eos Remix) by Eos
Loove the original song, but gosh, he made this song even more AMAZING!!! :D
Love how the song starts, so beautiful, and love how he ends it!
What a young talent, I'm already a big fan, downloaded his remixes, and I can't wait to see him GET BIG!!!
I think he's better than Skrillex :P  (I just had to say that, lol)

Check our more of Eos's remixes!
Enjoy! :D


  The Disco Fries Present - Liftoff! [Mixtape] by DiscoFriesMusic
AWESOME MIX!!
I loooove how the mixtape starts, and with Beyonce's countdown song, SOOO GREAT!!
You guys can check out the track list here
:D


  Katy B - Movement by darkbloom
I looove her voice! So good and love the lyrics. :)


  Kilo Kish - Navy (produced by The Internet) by The Internet OFWGKTA
Listen to her!!
 Love how she rhymes, and looove her cool voice, it's cute. :)




  Wednesday by Salvatore Lamour
And lastly, I have been a  BIIG FAN of  RENE LOPEZ since last spring/early summer '11, and I LOOOOVE THIS SONG SOOO MUCH!! Wednesday is my FAAV song from all the songs he has! :D
I just love the how the song has a retro/oldies feel, and man...I loove this voice! :D lol
Oh, and I also love the video to the song, so fun and cute. :)



Hi guys,
I felt like making a music post today, because it has been a awhile since I shared with you guys some of the songs I'm currently listening too or have been listening too. :)
*Anyone a fan of the music artists/songs I mentioned?*
Tell me! :D


*P.S. - I've been busy making things and doing a illustration, which I'm almost done with, & can't waiiiit to SHOW YOU GUYS!!!  Soooo....STAY TUNED!! :D 

Eliza

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion