Old Navy Blogger Night Event

1:08 PM

HIIII GUUUUYS!!!! :D
I'm soooo excited to announce that I will be part of a blogger event this Thursday night, from 6-8pm @ the Northridge mall, in the Old Navy store
It's going to be me, and other local fashion blogger girls there and we are going to offer style advice and tips for shoppers during the event! 

I have to admit though, I'm slightly nervous, as this is my first blogger event, so I don't really know what to expect, besides giving style tips to shoppers. I would say that is what I'm mainly slightly nervous about, because, I never really gave style advice/tips to anyone, besides my friends, my mom, Anna, and my cousin. 
But hopefully, everything goes good :), I am defiantly more excited than nervous though, so that's good, right?! :D  And also, I don't know who the other blogger girls will be, I'm curious to know who though, and I can't wait to meet them! :) 

So, if you guys are in the LA or in the San Fernando Valley area and are interested for a night of shopping and some fashion fun, come on down to the Northridge mall, the Old Navy store, and see us blogger girls do our thing, and come say hi to us! :D 
By the way, Anna (my twin sister), will be with me, snapping the night away, so come and say hi to my other half as well! ;)

I'm just sooo happpy to have a chance to be part of something, and something I love oh so much, FASHION ♥!!!

Eliza

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion