2017 Highlights!!

5:57 AM




1. Made my mom and twin sister a LOVE vday dessert, because they were my GALENTINE’S and because I love them!! 💞 💖 💘 💗
2. Created my own fashion illustration signature, by using my sewing machine and letting threads hang loose from my work! 😁
3. Made myself a transparent clutch, that I love sooooo much!! 💖 😁
4. Alice & Olivia liked my fashion illustration of their fashion design from their spring collection! 😃  Was awesome that the designer noticed and checked out my work!!! 😍 💖 💖 💖 💖
5. I clean shaved my undercut to my scalp!!! 💓
6. I opened up a Society6 shop to sell prints and merch of my fashion illustrations 😊
7. Created a illustration for a JOULE Magazine and used my signature style 😉  & Got MY 1ST EVER ARTIST INTERVIEW for Joule mag, was honestly the HIGHLIGHT of my 2017 and for my artist/fashion career!!! 😍 😁 💖
8. Made my own prototype shoe idea with crochet!!! 💖 😁
9. Went to Catalina Island with my fam on my bday, 8.24th & fell in love with the island all over again 💔
10. Did several outline illustrations for a fashion brand, BETINA-NY for their spring’18 collection, can’t wait to see my work on their clothes!!! 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 💖
11. Did a fashion show internship in DTLA for designer, Delise’Ana, was fun and meant a lot to me, keeping my fashion dreams alive, I honestly got emotional watching the show and just watching the night end, just because, I want my dreams to come true, and just a stupid regret of not majoring in fashion 😢 💔



12. SOLD my 1st FASHION ILLUSTRATION PRINT on my Society6 site!!! WAS AWESOME and made me happy to know someone loved my work enough to buy it and has it hanged somewhere in their personal space, feels great!!! THANK YOU WHO EVER YOU ARE!!! 
13. 💖 😉  Sabrina 
14. Went to another fashion show internship/volunteering for LAFW and had a FUN TIME!!! Going to these two fashion shows and helping out were my highlights of 2017 as well, made me really happy and hopeful for my fashion dreams, kept my dreams alive and FELT AMAZING to be in a environment with other fashion industry people going after their DREAMS, loved it very much, I want to always be in that type of environment and people who chase their dreams and make it, it feels great to be surrounded by that!!! 😍 💖 💖 💖 💖
15. Hanged out with my future sis in law and brother at a pumpkin patch on a farm, was fun and a cute moment 😊 💞
16. Was asked by Sabrina to help her assist for a fashion photoshoot in DTLA for her boutique, was a fun experience to be on set and I always wanted to have a on set fashion photoshoot experience! 😃 💖
17. Learned how to make amigurumi and made my first ever amigurumi buddy doll creation! 😊 💙
18. Made a prototype of a bag design idea I wanna do, did it with crochet!! 😁 💕
19. Got my first onsie pjs!!! 😜
20. Got my 1st EVER Kat Von D product, Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw  😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 👌 💖 💖 💖 💖
21. Made my 1st ever Gingerbread House!! I never got to make one as a child, sooo, I was happy to make one or put together one, all thanks to my cousin, who put the pre-xmas event together at her fam home  :D
22. Had a Christmas tree this yr 😊  made me happy 🎄 💚
23. Sis in law surprised her mother and my mother with a bday cake slice at Raffi’s restaurant in Glendale 😊  Was a CUTE moment!!! 😁 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖
24. Not a happy moment, but I had to put my Uncle on my 2017 post, I would feel guilt if I didn’t include him in my post, he was part of it and he’s family and he loved my sis and I, we were his fav’s and always was happy to make bomb ass steaks for my twin sister and I!!! I miss his steaks, so juicy and so good, he always cooked with his heart, he’s greatly missed, he’s the only uncle were I felt safe in his presence ;( He was a very fine and good man, very giving man, there is no other man like him these days, and it’s unfortunate 😢  RIP Misag 😢 💔

That was my 2017, there were days, months and other moments of sadness, depression, confusion, heartaches, anger, feeling lost, feeling unsure, realizing things through sad times, but I don’t know, those days passed by, and I’m still here, still fighting for my dreams and what not. It helps to have happy moments in life when you’re going through sadness and negativity, it helps, you get the good with the bad, ya know?  That's just life, let's just hope there will be more good than bad! 😌

My 2017 was ok, the 2nd half was MUCH better, but I’m not satisfied, I want more good things to happen, mainly fashion career wise. So yeah, Goodbye 2017!!!


Eliza

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion