2020 The year of SYNCHRONICITY

11:38 PM

This yr was the first year that I started seeing repeating numbers.
 It all started with seeing 11:11 which was either in Feb or March & I was shocked, because, I always wanted to see that number, but never did. I thought, 'oh wow I’m seeing this number! Pretty cool!' After that I started seeing more repeating numbers every time I looked at my phone time or computer time, IT WAS WEIRD!!! It started to creep the fuck outta me to the point I was TOO SCARED to look at the time because, I knew it was going be there!

But, the week I got my sewing production job, I kept seeing repeating numbers, so I believe good things come your way when you see repeating numbers, at least it’s been like that for me, I still see repeating numbers. :) 
I know I’m on the right path, I hope new positive changes are in store for me :)

I would also like to point out that, 2020 is ALSO A REPEATING YEAR NUMBER!! So I find that odd & interesting that I started seeing repeating numbers within a repeating year number, so STRANGE!!


My year started with seeing 11:11 & ended with seeing 11:11 tonight, I mean....that is just so beautiful and so interesting!❤️

Life is interesting I tell ya! ;)

Did you see repeating numbers this year?

❤️Eliza

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion