A Few Hours Of Window Shopping

5:56 AM

My Twin  & I ♥
Anthropologie store. 
We looved the art decorations. 
So very cool.


Love the belt.♥

Love the knit piece on the left, 
and love the blouse on the right.

Looove the sheer dress. 
Love the knitted scarf, looks so warm



Love everything ♥

WE LOVED THIS! 
SOOO CUUTE!
I love the skirt, love the fabric
Close up

We loved the look.

 Forgot which store this was.
But we loved the look. ♥
I looove the cardi!
I also love the purple blazer. :)

We loved the look.


URBAN OUTFITTERSSSSS!!! 
Our fav store ♥
BEER CAN LIGHTS! WE LOVE THE IDEA OF IT! :D

lol @ darth vader & headphones.
I actually liked the mustache snow globe. :D

I looove white. 
& white headphones, just awesome!

OMGOD I LOOOVE THIS!

:D

My twin looved the bag.


WE LOOOVED ALL OF THE CAMS!!!
My fav's are the 2 white ones. 
:)

Love the look. 
I loove the socks and the booots ♥
 Cute, eh?
Twin loved it ♥

My twin tried to get a good shot of the shoes.

Love the shorts,
and again the socks and boots.
LOL, I just realized the fur vest in the background. :D


I LOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM!!!!! ♥♥♥

I love this look, it reminds me of a sailor girl look. :)


We love everything on the mannequin .♥

LOOOVE THE KNITTED CARDI! 
So nice, & warm. ♥


LOOVED THE BOOTS!

 While walking and takin pics, 
my twin spotted those 2 pigeons walking around the mall!
How cute.
We were wondering how they got in the mall. O.o

YSL.
I loved all of the sunnies ♥

 YSL.
 I forgot which brand this is. :/
Forgot the brand of the shoe. -.-
But it's nice. :D


You Might Also Like

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion