What I Loved/Liked From The Tracy Reese Resort 2011

1:43 AM

♥My Collage♥

Left to Right

1. Love the Coat. Love the neckline area, and the pockets on the chest area. ♥ Love the heels too.
2. Like the top. 
3. Loooove the blouse! Love the colors, like that there's a belt strap on the blouse, on the chest area. :)
4. This is so cute! I love the top & the SKIRT!  Like the sheerness of the top, and the sheerness of the skirt. I love the skirt, so very cute.

Left to Right

5. LOOOVE THE KNITTED TOP! Soo nice, and looks so cozy. :) ♥
6. I kind of like this dress. I like that there are 2 different patterns going on. I like the belt too. :)
  What do you think of this dress?

7. I like the sheerness of this. This dress? reminds me of the 60's or 70's. I love the studs on the sheer dress. :)
8. This is cute, i like the crop to, & I like the skirt.

9. Like the dress. Love the pockets.





You Might Also Like

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion