What I Loved/Liked From Rag & Bone's Spring 2011 Ready-To-Wear Collection1:20 AM
From Left To Right
1. Freja's so cute here. I like the harness bra, that is pretty much it. lol
2. I kind of like the silver top. I like the pockets, I don't know some cool too layer and have fun with. I think this top will look cuter, if the sleeves where cut off or shorter. What do you guys think?
3.I like the vest, and I also like the cut out skirt. It's fun a fun idea, one could wear leggings under the skirt. :)
4. MYYY FAV OUTFIT FROM THE WHOOLE COLLECTION! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!
I love the crochet? or knitted top, and LOOOVE THE VERY COOL BOTTOMS! They look super
comfy! :D ♥
Left To Right
5. I only like the skirt. Kind of reminds me of tennis skirts, its probs the color the skirt.
6. I like the crochet or knitted jacket, I think it's pretty.
7. I LOOVE THE SHEER TOP! My 2nd fav piece in the collection. :D ♥
8. I love the knitted sweater, so pretty. I would belt that. :D
9. I only like the sheer jacket. Pretty cool.
Overall, I didn't like the collection, it was just weird to me, and I felt like, this style isn't Rag & Bone, you know? I love their older designs more, I mean whats not to love bout their older collections. This collection, just....I..uh..didn't get. O.o
What did you guys think of this collection?
Yay or Nay?