What I Loved/Liked From Rag & Bone's Spring 2011 Ready-To-Wear Collection

1:20 AM

My Collage


From Left To Right

1. Freja's so cute here. I like the harness bra, that is pretty much it. lol
2. I kind of like the silver top. I like the pockets, I don't know some cool too layer and have fun with. I think this top will look cuter, if the sleeves where cut off or shorter. What do you guys think?
3.I like the vest, and I also like the cut out skirt. It's fun a fun idea, one could wear leggings under the skirt. :)
4. MYYY FAV OUTFIT FROM THE WHOOLE COLLECTION! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!
    I love the crochet? or knitted top, and LOOOVE THE VERY COOL BOTTOMS! They look super  
    comfy! :D ♥


Left To Right

5. I only like the skirt. Kind of reminds me of tennis skirts, its probs the color the skirt.
6. I like the crochet or knitted jacket, I think it's pretty. 
7. I LOOVE THE SHEER TOP! My 2nd fav piece in the collection. :D
8. I love the knitted  sweater, so pretty. I would belt that. :D

9. I only like the sheer jacket. Pretty cool. 




Overall, I didn't like the collection, it was just weird to me, and I felt like, this style isn't Rag & Bone, you know? I love their older designs more, I mean whats not to love bout their older collections. This collection, just....I..uh..didn't get. O.o 

What did you guys think of this collection?
Yay or Nay?




You Might Also Like

10 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion