A Pop Of RED iN Monochrome

8:46 PM

A quick drawing I did on the program Paint yesterday.
:)

What I want to wear soon:
Jacket - H&M (My twin sister's jacket)
Shirt - 99c store  
Skinny jeans - Marshall's 
Leather High Top Converse Shoes
And maybe a gold colored cross necklace

On Thursday, I was thinking of making a outfit for my grey skinny jeans, that I got from Marshall's several weeks ago. I wanted to do like a monochrome look, but I don't have any cool black jackets, and then I remembered, my twin's red leather jacket from H&M and I had a visual image of the whole outfit and I was like, OH.....I LIKE...I GOT ME A NEW COOL OUTFIT! :D 
So, I can't wait to wear this outfit sooon! :)

You Might Also Like

22 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion