What I Loved/Liked From Kevork Kiledjian Spring 2012 R-T-W Collection

10:34 PM

My Collage

Left to Right

1. Looove this short dress, love the detailing on the hip area and down the hem of the dress.

2. Love the sheer top and the cropped jacket, I think it's very cool. :D I want it

3. I like the details on the hips, think it's cool, and love that it's sparkly. :D

4. Love the sheer shirt, and love the white pants.

Left to Right

5. Looove the jacket!!

6. I like this dress, I like the cuts on the middle of the body, I love that there's lace.

7. I like the jacket. The short dress, is pretty hot, I would love it if it was black. :D lol

8. Looove the pants!

Left to Right

9. Love the lace shirt. 

10. LOOOOVE THIS DRESS!!! I think it's so sexy, love the sheer fabric, and like the print of the fabric. :) ♥♥♥♥

11. Looove the vest

12. I want to see the skirt. :/ 

Left to Right

13. Love this dress, I think it's fun, thought, I would loooove this dress in black. :D

14. Like this dress, like the high slit, love the color, and like the fit of the dress. :)

15. Like this dress, I think it's nice, & love the top part of the dress.

16.  Like this dress, and like the print of the fabric. :)


Left to Right

17.  LOOOVE THIS DRESS! SO CUTE!! I love the design of the dress @ the top area, really cool. And I love how the fabric flows at the end ♥♥♥♥  I would want this dress. :D

18. I love the fabric of this dress, love that it's shiny :D, and I also like that there's a sheer fabric underneath the dress. 

19. I looove the model's face, so beautiful, interesting and strong. :D  I like the dress, love the sheer fabric @ the end, love how it flows.

20. Love the blazer, love that the blazer is shiny. :)

Left to Right

21.  LOOOVE THIS DRESS! Love everything about it. ♥♥♥

22. LOOOOVE THIS DRESS!!  I love that there's a cut @ the side of the model's waist. :) ♥♥♥♥

*Images from style.com



Watch live streaming video from kevorkkiledjian at livestream.com


Overall, I liked this collection, though, I loved his fall R-T-W 2011 & his resort 2012 collections more than this collection. I guess, I was hoping to see edgy clothes like from his past collections, that I just mentioned. But, I can't wait to see what he does in his next collection! :D

 I found of Kevork Kiledjian over summer, while I was looking through style.com in the Resort 2012 section, and I saw the name Kevork, while scrolling down, and I was like...:O and saw his last name, and I was like,*GASPSOMGODHE'S ARMENIAN!!! lol :D I checked out his work, and was wowed, I really love his work, it's simple, edgy and sexy . I wanted to know more of the Parisian designer, and found out that he's the designer of Guilty BrotherhoodI LOOOOOOOVE GUILTY BROTHERHOOD!! I found of Guitly Brotherhood over spring of this yr, while looking through a online mag, and I saw a AD by Guilty Brotherhood, and looooved the sexy, edge style, that I HAD to check out their site and I was an INSTANT FAN! :D  ♥ 

I'm so happy to see a Armenian designer in New York fashion week. I have seen in the past of a few Armenian designers showcasing their designs over Fashion Week, but, I just wasn't a fan of their clothes/designs, but nevertheless, it was cool to see a few Armenian designers. :)

*What did you guys think of Kevork Kiledjian's collection?*

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion