A Pop Of RED iN Monochrome

3:53 AM















What I'm Wearing:
Jacket - H&M (Anna's)
Shirt - Pssst (Nordstroms rack)
Jeans - Bullhead in Super Skinny (Marshall's)
Shoes - Converse 
Bracelet - no brand (had it since I was 15 or 16)





My twin sister Anna, took these pics for me on Friday, and it was fuuuun!
 I love this outfit, I feel instantly cool, and for some reason, when I was on the garbage can, I felt grungy, and decided to do black and white pics. 
Oh, and I tried to do a pompadour hair do, to have a cool hair style to go with the simple but yet cool outfit. 
 I looove this outfit, def. going to wear it again when I go somewhere, and it's going to be my go-to-wear outfit! Yayyyy....though...I just now need a black leather jacket like this. I would then wear it as if it were my 2nd skin! :D LOL. I'll wear it with all my outfits! :D

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion