Interior Space Painting

6:27 PM


My oil painting that I'm currently doing for my oil painting class, and it's due the following Friday.
We had to choose a interior space within the art building or like around the art building, and well I choose the .....ummm...it's like a patio? of the art building. I really loved the big window spaces (I don't know the correct word, sorry), and I thought it would make a good composition. ^^

I have a loot of more stuff to add on to the painting, more shadows, details, adding tree branches and then the highlights at the end, a lot of work ahead of me, I hope it won't be frustrating? haha *crosses fingers
So I will be busy alll week doing this painting, and if I finish early, I will DEF. SHOW YOU GUYS! ;D

Eliza

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion