4th of July Picks + An Illustration!

11:46 PM



Modcloth

Loove this top, I think it's sooo perfect for the 4th! :D


Cheap Monday - Modcloth

I'd pair up the Modcloth top with skinny jeans with a loose fit and I'd cuff them at the legs,



Report Footwear - Modcloth
& wear ankle booties



MM6 BY MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA - Farfetch
Add a white clutch


Rebecca Minkoff - Shopbop

or a white bag,


AJ Morgan Eyewear/Sweet Baby - Modcloth

& lastly wear white sunnies :)


That is what I'd wear for 4th of July, just something simple yet cool. :)


I thought it would be fun if I illustrate the clothes on a body, so you guys can see it visually. :D
I absolutely looove this outfit, and wish I had it! :/



*What are you guys gonna wear for the 4th?*

Eliza

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion