London Manori - Amethyst Crystal Pendant

3:24 PM


What I'm Wearing
Sweater - H&M
Pendant Necklace - London Manori
Jeggings - Cisono (Ross, my mom got it for me )
Oxfords - Zara

I loooove this sweater!!!
It's really the only sweater in my closet that KEEPS MY ARMS WARM! lol
I was amazed, I need this in EVERY COLOR





Hi guys!
Here's my outfit for the London Manori amethyst crystal pendant that I bought last early November and
I knew how I wanted to style it. My mom bought the bright coral pink sweater from H&M for me, and I thought the amethyst color will look great against the coral pink color, plus the gold part of the pendant looks great with coral pink as well! :) And as for the jeggings, I just couldn't wait to wear them, and it's a no brainer to match them with the H&M sweater, it all just goes nicely. And I love how the amethyst color of the pendant makes ones eyes jump from the pendant to the blue jeggings, both being cool colors. :) So a bit of color blocking over fall. :)

If you guys want to check out some pieces of London Manori, you can check out their instagram , facebook,  or follow them on twitter! :)

Eliza

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion