London Manori - Crystal Pendants

5:45 PM








Wanted to show you guys a lil somethin' somethin' I got last month, two crystal pendants, from London Manori.  London Manori was at my uni, along with other vendors, I didn't even bother checking out the other vendors, because the jewelries of London Manori, totally caught my eyes!
I immediately fell in love with their pieces  their jewelries are simple, so delicate, pretty and trendy. I especially fell in love with their crystal pieces, they had a bunch of crystal pendants, and crystal rings.
Every since crystal necklaces came into trend, I always wanted one, but never got the chance to own one, until last month! I got two crystal pendants, because I couldn't make up my mind of which one to get, lol, I LOVED THEM BOTH! I originally wanted to buy the amethyst one, because it's a fun color and it's sooo pretty, but then I saw a clear crystal pendant, and I was like :O OH MY GOSH! CLEAR! SO PRETTY! And then next thing I knew, I fell in love with it and couldn't put it down, and I thought to myself, clear is great, because it's practical, and I can wear it for everyday. So, I decided to get both of them after debating for several minutes with myself on which one to get, lol, one for everyday, and one for fun. :D

I will be having a outfit post based on these pendants, sooo staaay tuned! ;)

Eliza

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion