October Music Playlist! :)

8:06 PM




HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS! :D

I don't really have Halloween songs in my playlist, except 2 songs, the classic MONSTER MASH & Gragula by Rob Zombie. ♥♥ :)

I have to say music artists that I fell in love with this month was Meghan Trainor, she's got a cute voice and I absolutely LOOOVE HER MESSAGE behind the song "All About That Bass", so great and positive telling girls to love their bodies, "every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top".
It's nice to see a music artists talk about body issues like this, but also make it a fun song!
I also wanna add I love her sound is a bit retro like, you can hear it a bit in, "All About That Bass" and def. can hear the retro style singing/sound in "Dear Future Husband" :D Love this girl :)

I also fell in love with TINASHE.
I absolutely loooove her voice!!! So soft and beautiful! Her vocals remind me of Jhene Aiko.
My fav song of Tinashe is "Far Side Of The Moon", sooo beautiful! ♥♥♥♥

Another music artist I'm loving is MNDR, I've been a fan of her song, "Feed Me Diamonds" (RAC Remix though), it reminds me of fashion lol. But now I'm loving her song, "U.B.C.L", love her voice, how she sings and the sound of her songs, it's fun, and energetic :) If you love electronic music, I think you'll love her :)

So yeah, that's what I've been listening to all month long! :) Hope you guys like my October music playlist! :)

And as for Halloween, I'm not doing nothing special, besides eating candy LOL, haha.

Hope you guys have a fun and safe Halloween! :D

Eliza 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion