Package Delivery.... ;)

11:28 PM

Hey guys! ;)
So I got a package delivery from Born Pretty Store, and this is what they sent me ;)



These bows are so tiny! ヽ(゚〇゚)ノ

I ALMOST trashed this!!!
I didn't realize this was one of the items. Because when I opened my package, this lil baggy package came out flying onto my desk, but it was facing the other way, and it had an item number sticker onto it, and I thought, 'Oh, it must be the item number for the brushes'. So I took out the brushes and the deco wheel and I then freaked out, cuz I didn't see the 3rd item until I looked through everything again and noticed that this was the 3rd package as I flipped to the snowflake side! And then I was like "Oooooh!" LOL :)
But yeah these are pretty small, but it might be like medium size on my nails, because my nail bed is narrow = small space (╥_╥) lol


Can't wait to use these! ヽ(♡‿♡)ノ

You guys can expect a product review on these, probably next wk :)

Eliza


*Disclosure, I was not paid for this post, I just received these items as a freebie for product review :)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion