Born Pretty Store - Product Review - Liner Brushes

7:47 PM

Hi guys!!! 
So I know it's Christmas and this isn't a Christmas post, but I had to post this product review, because I hope by tomorrow, I'll have my Christmas post up that follows this product review, it's a Christmas nail art tutorial. :) 




Hope you guys liked my review on these brushes and how I compared it by using nail polishes and acrylic paints! :)

And if you guys wanna get anything from BornPrettyStore, you can use my 10% off discount code, NNAW10 @ check out :)

Enjoy & Merry Christmas! :)

Eliza

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion