Tron music by Daft Punk & Tron Inspired Fashions

8:10 PM

Today my sister was talking to me about Daft Punks music for Tron, and that I should check it out and all, and she said, "You should put the music on the blog", and I said, "Or you can make a post about the music", lol. Then I started thinking to myself, of combining Tron music with Tron fashions. So, I googled tron fashions, and found a lot of pictures, and told my sister, lets make a post of tron inspired fashions, since your going to 
talk about the music, I can post fashion inspired clothes of Tron! :D 
This is my faaav song from Daft Punk for the Tron movie or the soundtrack! I just love it, I put this song on full blast volume and its like.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOO NIICE!!! I'm sorry I'm horrible explaining or even describing music. But I have to say, I was thinking to myself, while listening to this song, and thought, I would loooove to listen to this song when I'm on Space Mountain @ Disneyland, and just hearing the awesome song in the background, while riding on that AWESOME RIDE!!! Would be KILLER!!!! :D Right? Right?! Anyone Agree?


So here are some of the tron inspired fashions that I liked/loved.

Louise Goldin  She was inspired by sci-fi.                         
I loove the top and skirt, soo cute!


I looove this!  I loove the cut-out lines through out the body. ♥

This is soo cute!

I love that on top of shoulder area, the fabric is pointed out
I loove the leggings! ♥

I love the design of the dress, the cut-outs & the printed see through top.

I like the top area, I like that it has like a 3-D feel.

I love this! I wanna call the black piece the, Tron Armor. 
lol


Balenciaga,  Spring 2007, Ready to wear
I love the belt, the coat & the shininess of the sleeves. :D

Love the sleeveless coat ♥

I like the cut of where the collar would be on the black blazer.

OH MY GOD!! That was my first respond when I saw this dress, I LOOVE IT! 
I love the patent leather jigsaweds on the dress ♥♥

I looove the top! Love the patent leather on the top. ♥

LOOVE THE JACKET!! ♥♥!!

I loove the jacket ♥

Loove the top! Love the leather patent sleeves ♥

Love the sleeveless top ♥

Love the long vest, and love that parts of the vest are transparent or see through.

OMGOD!! I LOOOVE THE CUT OUTS!! 
OH MAN I JUST LOOVE THIS LONG VEST!! ♥♥♥!!!

I just LOOVE THE TOP!! Love everything about it ♥

LOVE THE TOP!! ♥♥!!

This is soo beautiful!  ♥

This is beautiful too

GOD I LOOVE THE LEGGINGS!!!
I LOOVE the draping of the top, and whats printed on the fabric ♥♥♥!!

the leggings ♥♥♥!!!!!

I LOOOVE THE LEGGINGS!!! ♥
I want to see more views on the top. -.-

oh my god! I LOOVE THE TOP! 
Just so interesting, I love the patent leather on the printed fabric.

I love the jacket.

I like the grey clothing item under the black & white vest, looks interesting.

Opening Ceremony had a opening for TRON Legacy, for their TRON inspired fashions. 


Here are some of the looks that I liked:
I loove the black dress, so cute.

I find this cute


Leggings.

I LOOVE THIS!! SO CUTE! I love the laser cut-outs at the top of the dress, and on the side-ish of the sleeves ♥

LOOVE THIS SKIRT!! Loove the laser cut-outs!! ♥
Soo DARN CUTE!
Won't you agree?! :D

I like the circular bag. :D



Like the jacket.

Here are some awesome Tron leggings:
Left leggings is by Oasis
Right leggings by Bebe


Left leggings are by Christobel
 Right leggings are from French Connection


Left leggings are by Oasis
Right leggings are by Daddy Long Legs


Left leggings are by topshop.com
Right leggings are by topshop.com


Hurley made some Tron clothing items too, here's what I liked:


Normally I don't really care for mens fashions, because I just find it boring, sorry lol. But this time wow! I loooved Versace's Fall 2010 mens inspired tron looks!!! NOT BORING! :D lol. I kept saying WOW to most of the outfits! :D I loove the pants, the jackets the shirts, and the shiny metallic scarves. ♥!



Tron Inspired Shoes:
Quorra Couture Platform Sandal
The designer of this shoe is by Jerome C. Rousseau
$795
I like the shoe, it has the spacey-futuristic feel. :)


THESE ADIDAS FOR TRON ARE JUST KICK ASS!! 
OMGOD MY TWIN AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!! I honestly love them more than the platform heel.. :D LOL  My fav part of the shoe, is that the shoe lights up! :D How fun, it kind of reminds me of the early 90's where the bottom of your shoe would light up every time you take a step. I don't know if these shoes do that, but yeah. :)
My twin & I's fav is the black shoe ♥
Don't YOU LOVE THEM?! 

Tron Inspired Accessories:

Balenciaga Tron Handbag
This is just damn CUTE! I loove it! ♥


Hayden-Harnett TRON Collection

(On the left) Super User Cuff: $110 

Master Control Cuff: $98

Clu Hobo Bag: $478

Quorra Sholder Handbag: $242

Byte Carryall: $129

Kaster Clutch:
$478 

I looove the clutch and the shoulder bag ♥!



TRON Belt Buckles

Belt Buckle SRP: $38 

Necklace SRP: $35 

I love the top belt.



The first 2 necklaces are by the designer, Rotenier, the last one is by designer, TomTom.


LeftTRON Round Icon Necklace, $345

Middle: TRON Long Icon Necklace, $395

Right: Legacy Necklace, $495




The designers for the earring, ring and cuff, are by TomTom
Left: Derez Earrings, $225

Middle: Grid Escape Ring, $295

Right: Light Runner Cuff, $365

I LOOOVE ALL OF THEM! 
Though my fav is def. the ring! :D ♥ 
I like the design of the ring, and love the light blue color, I wonder if it glows in the dark? 
That would be hell cool! lol


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion