Miss Dior Commercial

12:28 AM


I absolutely LOOOVE THIS COMMERCIAL, & THE SOOOONG, I LOOOVE THE SONG!
I usually don't pay attention to perfume commercials, BUT THIS COMMERCIAL SO CAUGHT MY ATTENTION!  I love the singers voice, that is what really got my attention of this commercial, I think the song really makes the commercial, don't you think so?
It's such a cute song.
My fav part of the commercial, is 0:08 through 0:09, just so carefree running, and happy, also the sunglasses, I love them.
Music Artist: Brigitte Bardot-Moi Je Joue


I looove french music soo VERY MUCH!
:D

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion