What I Loved/Liked From The Betsey Johnson Spring 2011 Ready-To-Wear Collection12:39 AM
My collage of Betsey Johnson Spring 2011 Ready-To-Wear
Top Row, from left to right
1. The only thing I liked was the skateboard. :D lol, it is just AWESOME!! ♥
2. I can't tell if it's a one piece body suit, or if it's just a knitted top, and a pair of hot pants? Anyways, LOVE the print on the top! So cute. ♥
3. I love the design of the outfit, so cute. I also like the models headbands ♥
Bottom Row, left to right
4. So cute, love the colors.
5. It's cute, I would belt that, if I were to wear it. :D
From left to right
6. So cute, I love the colors. I also looove the models hair, with those colorful rubber elastics ♥
7. Love the colors of this dress, it's vibrant, and love that it's sheer. :)
8. CUTE DRESS! Love the colors ♥
Attack of The Puffy Dresses!
I LOOOVE ALL OF THESE DRESSES!! THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE!!
Love the puffiness of the dresses, the ruffles & the frills <3333
Just so much FUN! :D
AH HOY MATEY!
9. I loove this, I love the skirt with the buttons on the cut. :D ♥
10. LOVE THIS!! SUPER CUTE! I love everything of it. ♥ I want to see a close up of the necklace
11. This is cute, to me it gives off a vintage feel. Kind of reminds me of those airline ladies in the planes, their uniforms. Like mainly the upper part of the dress?
You can ALWAYS expect a splash of FUN with Betsey Johnson!
I LOOOVE HER!