Thanks For Your Giving, Have a Happy One! :)

11:58 PM




Photography by Anna (: 

Happy Thanksgiving Guuuys!!! 
Hope everybody had a good thanksgiving!

The highlight of my day, was talking on the phone with my best friend who lives miles and miles away, in the east coast. :/   I love my best friend, and I'm thankful for my best friend still being in my life and hope to be friends till we're old and wrinkly LOL! But I'm also thankful for my twin being in my life, my family, my other friends, all the positive things that happened this yr, this lil blog, and just whatever I have. :)

*How was your Thanksgiving?*

You Might Also Like

14 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion