Flipping Through Wuthering Heights....

1:18 AM

stop motion,wuthering heights
I tried to make a stop motion gif, but I'd like to learn how to make my own using a program and try to animate my pics. :)
I took these pics on Nov.12th and finally had a chance to make a gif  and show you guys. :)
I def. want to make more, and I would looove to make a stop motion using my illustrations. :D
Think it would be fun, but at the same time frustrating. O.o


Alien,toy,figurine
My lil alien guy tried to escape my jewelry box while I was gone, but...I caught him in the act. hahhaha.
I just had to post this GIF as well. :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion