In NEED of.....

11:48 PM

I love how evenly the hearts are spread out.


I don't really like how the hearts are so close together, you know? It bugs me, lol.
It's not evenly spread out like AA's heart tights. :/



These are cute, but the hearts are so tiny, that it almost looks like dots. O.o
Right?!


Love her outfit & her tights
 I'm guessing her heart tights are from American Apparel, because it didn't mention on her blog.


Black Sheer Heart Tights
Yess...I WANT THEM!  I have been wanting them since 2010, but this yr, I reallllly want them now :( 
A little too late, because I can't seem to find them anywhere besides American Apparel. 
I wish Forever 21 or H&M had them.
Anyone know if any retail store has them? If so, pretttty plzzzz tell me! :)



Suspender Tights
I have fallen in love with them 





Though, I want the heart tights more than the suspender tights, I think it's a cute staple in the closet, and goes with almost everything. :)

Eliza

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion