Run With Fashion Cards :)

10:25 PM


 The balloon ones, look like birthday card invites....whoops....lol.
I noticed that after I was done making them, but I still think they're cute, & Anna loves them so much! :D




Here are my RWF cards, I said I will show you in this post.
I scanned the original drawing and made multiple scans of the illustrations, printed them out, cut and glued them on construction like paper. :) 
Some of the cards, are outlined in pink/purple and some are not, I was playing around with colors and ideas. :)

It's colored with:
Prisma Colored pencils
Prisma markers 
Inked with black filt tip marker

*What do you guys think?*

Eliza

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion