New Run With Fashion Illustrations

3:36 AM


New RWF illustration ideas that I will be making into cards, to pass out to people whenever I'm at event or out and about! :D
I am currently making the cards as I type this, and it's coming out reallly cute!
I can't wait to show you guys in the NEXT post!
And sorry for the lack of posts, I have been busy being artsy ;), and can't WAAIT to show you guys a NEW ILLUSTRATION that I have been working on for like ever! 
Oh, and one more thing.....RWF is FINALLLY going to get a image header!
And yes, it will be an illustration by me! :D

*What do you guys think of the NEW RWF Illustrations?*

Eliza

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion