TOMORROWLAND 2012! :D

11:11 PM


Fucking Epic!!!
This has to be THE BEST AIR PLANE RIDE EVERRRR!! LOL
This is SOOO VIP!! lol :D


Anna & I love this guy! lol
I love how he just dances and doesn't care what people think! AWESOME! :D
Throughout the whole video I was smiling :D


LOOOOVE NERVOOOO!!!!
I have mentioned Nervo on this blog a few times, and you guys should know I'm a big FAN OF THEM,
and if I had the $$$ and the freedom to go to Tomorrowland, I'd go to see them and a few of my other fav DJ's :D
They're are the cutest/coolest twin DJ's! :D


Fatboy Slim JUST RUUUUUULES!!! 
I LOOOVE HIS ENERGY!!! He's a very energetic DJ, that gets the crowd going and he's soo youthful and he's 48 yrs old?! lol So awesome :D
LOOOVE IT!! He's performance was def. one of my favs and I SOOOOO BADLY WISH I WAS THERE!! 
LOOOOVE FATBOY SLIM!!


Looooove MARTIN SOLVEIG!!!!
HIS ENERGY IS GREAT! And how awesome, he went crowd surfing! :D LOVE HIM!



Riva Starr, just found out about him, and Anna & I really like him, I think his DJ style is FUN! :D
I love his hat lol, it took me awhile to realize the print on his hat is a MAP! haha. 


Martin Solvieg(Batman), Laidback Luke(Superman) & Chuckie (Spiderman)
THEY ARE SOOO AWESOME TOGETHER!! The beats are just FUCKING INSANE!!!
UGHHH I NEEEEEED TO BE THERE!!!
I love Batman ;) lol

Just wanted to share with you guys my fav videos of the 3 day festival, I wasn't there, I was there virtually ;) lol, I was watching Tomorrowland live for 3 days on their youtube channel, although, I don't think it was that "live", I think it was prerecorded? Oh well, it was still cool to be virtually part of it, but I'm sure ACTUALLY BEING THERE you can't even compare.

I have to say, just watching Tomorrowland for the past 3 days, reallly gives you that feel that you're just in another world, it really takes you away from reality, like a 3 day vacation, and it's just the LAND OF MUSIC! I LOOOVE that it's THEMED, I looove the MAIN STAGE of the Dj set, it's got to be the BEST SET EVER for a music festival! It's just sooo pretty, and gives one the vibe of a magical land, and honestly at first it reminded me of Disneyland, and Alice in Wonderland :) .  I also looove that it's soo diverse and music fans from all over the world come to Tomorrowland, and honestly everyone seems nice, which also makes Tomorrowland pleasant. :)

I hope one day Anna & I will have a chance to be at TOMORROWLAND!
That's our newest shared dream :D And we would love to be there for the FULL 3 DAYS! :D
FULL MADNESS, YES PLEASE! :D


If ANY of our followers/readers/ANYONE WHO PASSES BY THIS BLOG OR THIS POST,
tell me about your experiences at Tomorrowland! :D Would love to hear! :)

Eliza

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion