Summer Throwback......sort of....

6:21 AM

Pictures I never got to share with you guys, I wanted to post this over August, but then I got caught up with other posts and then forgot bout this post...*sigh* anyways, it's a throwback for me, but new for you, ^^'
I loved this summer night, it was so warm, I wore my new cut off shorts, they're so comfy and they're so cute!  
I wanted to take fun youthful pictures, soooo here ya gooo...^^





I this pic so much

What I Was Wearing:
Shirt - my screen printed shirt with my fashion illustration that I printed over spring, it didn't catch on good 
Cut off Shorts - Gogo Star (Ross) (SimilarSimilar
Sunnies - Forever 21 (Sold out)

I had fun editing these pics out on photoshop, can't you guys tell? haha :)


Eliza

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion