My Christmas Presents :)

2:31 AM

I didn't get any presents, but I bought these two make up products from Sephora last month for myself. :)


I wanted to emphasize it's cuteness by making this lil stop motion lol *squeeee*

I bought this Hello Kitty - An Apple A Day Lip Balm Trio for 20$ @ Sephora (sold out) and 
I.REGRET.NOTHING! :D LOL
I won't normally spent this much on make up, buuuut I couldn't say NO TO THIS! The lip balm packaging is SUPER CUTE and the COLORS, I was honestly SOLD on the saturation of the colors!
At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy the lip balm trio, because of the price lol, buuuut when I tried the nude color (I'm usually wary of nude colors, because they never really look good on me, they make me look washed out or sickly lookin, because I'm fair skinned, so I usually stay away from nudes), but LOW AND BEHOLD, THIS NUDE HAD ME
That's right, it took me a NUDE to get me to buy this trio set! LOL 
One test try on my hand and I was like :O OMG THIS NUDE COLOR! IT'S SO GOOD! It went nicely against my skin color, it was just a nice balance, it looks like a nude that will fit anyone, I just fell in love with it, and couldn't believe I FOUND a nude that FINALLY FITS ME! :D 
So with that being said, I'm very happy I bought this, and can't to wear these lovely colors!
I will be doing a review in the next coming wks, so keep an eye out for it! :)
Btw, this is my FIRST Hello Kitty Anniversary item I ever bought at Sephora, and booooy oh boy...I don't think it will be my last. I told Anna the other day, "I think every yr I wanna but at least 1 item from the Hello Kitty Anniversary from Sephora, I think they're worth it" LOL. *Sniff sniff* I smell a collection coming on, lol. 

The lil apples, they are so cute and smell oh so YUM!
The red smells like a red apple
The natural smells like vanilla
and the pink smells like strawberries! :)











----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Sephora Collection - VIP Pass Eye shadow Palette (sold out)

This was an unexpected buy, I bought this eye shadow palette for 10$ and well, I just couldn't put it down! I reallly loved the packaging, I thought it was cute, and also loved the swatches. I did swatches on my fingers and they looked pigmented so I thought, why the hell not, I'll just risk it and buy it, Anna got one too lol. *Twin buys* lol :)
As I said above, I stay away from nudes and even so neutrals, I'm not a fan of neutral colors for make up, they just never show up on me, and I find them boring, I don't know, I never got into them. I much prefer BLACK FOR SURE and color! :D

So I can't wait to play around with this palette and do a review, hopefully it will be decent. ^^'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion