What I Loved/Liked From Elie Saab's Fall 2011 R-T-W Collection

2:32 AM

My Collage

Left to Right

1. It's Candice Swanepoel, didn't even recognize her! O.o
2. Like this outfit, just simple. :)
3. I like the fur jacket, but at the same time it scares me. O.o
4. Abbey looks great here! LOOVE WHAT SHE IS WEARING!! So nice and again simple! :)


Left to Right

5.I like the fur. :)
6.I like the blazer, I love the clutch :D
7. I sort of like this dress. I like the see through horizontal lines, around the hip, it's weird. 
8. LOOOVE THIS DRESS! So simple and nice :D I love the clutch too

Left to Right

9. I want to see that dress under that leather jacket, looks soo nice ♥
10. Like this dress, I like the black areas (I can't tell  the material of it :/)
11.LOOOVE THIS DRESSS! I love the flow of the dress, not to crazy about the print of the dress, but I do love the black squiggly parts, I love ti around the neckline. I think it's beautiful, and love the idea of it.

Left to Right

12.Like this dress, wow at the risqué slit, lol.  I love the work on the chest area/neck line. :)
13. Like this dress, love the twisting of the fabric on the dress.
14. Looove this dress!! I think it's beautiful! I love the  folds of the fabric on the hip area, love the neckline as well. Love the clutch and SHOOOOES ♥♥♥♥!!!
15. LOOVE THIS DRESS! Simple and beautiful!

Left to Right

16. Like this dress, I like the sparkleness to it with all the beading or sequence. 
17. Like this dress. Julia Saner Soo prettyy
18. LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS DRESSS!!!!! SOO BEAUTIFUL!! Love the work on the neckline, and just love the flow of the beautiful dress ♥♥♥♥!!

Left to Right

19. LOOOVE THIS DRESS TOO!! Love everything about it ♥♥♥♥♥!! Karlie looks great as always :)
20. I like the jacket, love the loose ruffles on the end of the jacket, I love the belt too.
21. I don't know if I like this dress or not. I like the sheer part though :D lol
22. Love this dress, it's simple.

Left to Right

23. Like this dress, simple. :)
24. LOOOVE THIS DRESS! Love the drapings of this dress, it moves your eyes from top to bottom, I love it! ♥♥♥
25. LOOOOVE THIS DRESS! I LOVE THE GLITTERNESS TO IT!! Just fun. ♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!
26. Love this dress too. Love the long neckline cut, and loove the loose ruffles on the the hips♥♥♥♥!

Left to Right

27. I LOOOOVE THIS DRESS! SIMPLE AND BEAUTIFUL!! ♥♥♥♥!!
28. Love this asymmetric dress! Love everything about it. ♥♥♥!!
29. MY TWIN AND I LOOOOOVE THIS!!! I loove the loose draping on the chest area, love the design of this dress. :) Abbey looks great here. ♥♥♥♥!
30. Love this, simple.  Loove the shoes♥♥♥

Left to Right

31. LOOOOVE THIS DRESS! I love the color of it, love the v-neckline and loove the ruffles on the hip. ♥♥♥♥!
32. Looove this simple dress!! ♥♥♥♥
33. Love this dress. Love the work on the chest/shoulder area, and from the waist down of the dress. :)
34.LOOVE THIS OUTFIT!! Love everything she is wearing! ♥♥♥♥!!

Left to Right

35. Love this dress, it's simple and I love the cut of the sleeves and the skirt part.
36. LOOVE THIS DRESS!! Love the sequence on the body of the dress, and that the sleeves aren't sequenced.  ♥♥♥♥!
37. I like this dress, love the neckline, like the ruffles on the waist, and love the glitterness to it. :)
38. LOOOVE THIS DRESS! Love the simplicity to it, and color! ♥♥♥


Left to Right

39. I LOOOVE THIS ASYMMETRIC JUMPSUIT!! Really interesting! :D ♥♥♥♥♥♥!!
40.LOOOVE THIS DRESS!! Love everything about this dress, black beauty. :D 
 Jac is so beautiful, I LOOVE HER WAIST LINE!! ♥♥♥♥♥




Overall I enjoyed the collection, I looved most of the dresses, looved the colors-red, the plum purple/reddish colors, the beige, loooved the silver, and of course I loove the blacks
I also loooved the SHOES!!! LOOVED THEM SOO MUCH!! and also the clutches!!! :D
I also loved the models hair-do's and I loooooved the French music!! ♥♥♥

**What did you guys think of this collection?**

You Might Also Like

19 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion