What I Loved/Liked From Chloe Fall 2011 R-T-W Collection

1:52 AM

My Collage
Left to Right

1. Love the leather pants! I like the long sleeve shirt, because of the different green color shades, it makes the shirt fun. :)

2. Like the turtle neck sweater,  I kind of like the coat. I like the black fabric on it, I'd like to see more views on it. And the pants, it's interesting. Not my style, but I don't know, I like the idea of it, it looks like dark brown.

3. LOOVE THE LEATHER TOP!! I also love the pants too. :D
4. I sort of like this dress. I like the idea more though. I like the idea of taking the snake skin print and putting it on a sweater dress. A nice idea, and to me something different. :) 
Left to Right

5.LOOOOVE THIS DRESS!!! Love the sheerness of it, and I actually like the snake skin pattern on the sheer dress. I'm not so much a fan of snake skin prints, but this, I LOOOVE THIS!! :D  It's not too much, it's just nice.  I also like the belt and the white around the neckline and going down the chest. :) ♥♥♥♥!!

6. Love the light mint green blouse, and LOOVE THE BAG!! I love the different colors of the bag. ♥♥♥!
7. Love the pants, and I kind of like the jacket. I love the velvet part, and the brown applicate(?), I just don't really like the color of the jacket. :P

8. WHOOOA AT THE HUGE PANCHO(?) lol. I love the colors of it. :)

Left to Right

9. Love the leather scarf!! :D I also like the colors on the sweater.
10. LOOOVE THE YELLOW MUSTARD BLOUSE!! ♥♥♥
11. Like the pants. I want to see more views on the bag. :)
12. LOOVE THIS OUTFIT!! I of course LOOVE THE SHEER BLOUSE!! lol Didn't see that coming did ya?! ;) lol  I love that it's paired up with the skirt and suspenders. :D ♥♥♥♥!


Left to Right

13. LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE CAPE!! SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I loove that big bow!!♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!
14. LOOOVE THIS LEATHER OVERALL!!  Love the shoes too. ♥♥♥♥!




Overall, I liked this collection

**What did you guys think of it?**


You Might Also Like

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion