Feeling Cool In Color

9:37 PM

My Fav pic









My twin put me in the bin! LOL jkin :D
Look @ my HUGE crystal rock! ;)

That skateboard was the BEST PROP
It's sooo grungy, that it went well with the outfit. :D



I was skipping! :D

JacketH&M (my twins jacket )
Loose TankFruit Of Loom (was my bros...finders keepers, LOL)
BeltMy mom's, truly vintage :D
2 Chain RingMy DIY ring
LeggingsSome Asian store, near the Grove.
SneaksConverse
                                                              
So, I put this outfit together a few weeks ago, and was waiting for the PERFECT day, to wear them and take pics of my outfit. I was SOOO HAPPY THAT THE WEATHER WAS NICE, SUNNY AND WARM! I LOVE THIS OUTFIT SOO MUCH!! It's fun and def. COOL! :D 

This outfit all came together, by those AWESOME leggings! I LOOVE THEM SOO MUCH!! It totally represents me, because it has FASHION written on it, and it's just artsy. :D So yeah, I bought these leggings last summer, and never really wore them, till yesterday. lol
It was a great day, and I had fun taking pics with twin!

*All pictures taken by my twin*

You Might Also Like

18 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion