What I Loved/Liked From D&G's Fall 2011 R-T-W Collection

12:33 AM

My Collage

Left to Right
1. Love the coat, love the inner lining. :D
2. Looove the v-neck sweater, loove the black and white letters. :D
3. I LOOVE THE PANTS!! i like that the black letters are spread apart, instead of being close, you know? 
4. LOOVE THE KNITTED SHORT DRESS WITH THE BLACK & WHITE LETTERS ON IT! ♥



Left to Right
5. Love the coat.
6. I loove the cropped sweater! Love that the sleeves are black and white, love the skirt too.♥
7. Love the pants and the top. ♥
8. LOOOVE THE AWEATER TOP! I loove the sleeves! :D♥♥!




Left to Right
9. Love what she is wearing underneath the coat. :)
10. Love the cropped sweater and the different colored sleeves. And I like the styling of this outfit. :)
11.LOOVE THE SKIRT!! I WANT IT!!! (but will never have it-.-) Like the sheer dress too, I think it's a fun different dress, to style with. :D ♥♥
12.Like the jacket, so nice, love the collar ♥


Left to Right
13. LOOVE THE VEST!!! ♥♥
14. I LOOOVE THIS OUTFIT!! LOOOVE EVERYTHING THE MODEL IS WEARING! Love the clutch too ♥♥♥!! 
15. Love the orange long sleeve top.
16. Love the leggings or pants?
Left to Right
17. Love the cropped sweater. ♥♥
18. LOOVE THE YELLOW KNITTED PIECE!! I would want that
19. Love the skirt!
20. I like the top, it's interesting. Interesting part is at the bottom, looks kind of like a raincoat except its a shirt. 

Left to Right
21. LOOVE THIS WHOLE OUTFIT!!
22.Love the cropped sweater, and loove the leggings! ♥
23. LOOVE THE VEST! Though, I love the orange one more.


Left to Right
24. LOVE THIS OUTFIT TOO! Love everything. This models look, reminds me soo much of Agyness Deyn, don't you guys think so?

25. Love the cropped sweater.
26. I LOOOVE THE SHEER BLOUSE!!♥♥♥!!!
27. LOOOVE SWEATER!! Loove the looseness of it !!


Left to Right
28. Loove this outfit! Love the jacket, so much fun, and COLORFUL! Makes me want to chew some BUBBLEGUM! lol :D


29. LOOOOVE THIS DRESS! Love the sheer, and I like that it's white and scattered with colorful letters, I think it's soo pretty!


30. I LOOOVE THE SWEATER!!  Love the colors with the grey. :D
Left to Right
31. LOOVE THIS DRESS! I loove the color to it, just love everything of it! A burst of color that flows by!
32. Love the knitted cardi!
33. Like the furry jacket, and kind of like the long top or if it's a dress. I like the different size letters on the top or dress, it reminds me of the 80's.
34. I like the top, AND LOOOVE SKIIRT!!!! SOOO MUCH FUN!! I also loooove the heel shoes!



Left to Right
35. Loove the top, and of course the cute fun skirt! GOD I WANT THEM!!! I will call them the POM POM SKIRTS!! LOL  

36. Love the shirt.
37. Love the shirt
38. LOOVE THE SHIRT!




I LOOOOOOOOOVED THIS COLLECTION!! IT WAS VERY FUN!!
IT IS MY 2ND FAV COLLECTION!! I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH!!


I looved all of the pieces, I obviously loved the colors of the pieces, and the runway was fun too!
I love the letters scattered on the runway floor and liked the white background, and I'M EVEN SOO HAPPY OF THE MUSIC CHOICE!! I'm soo happy they picked Ducksauce-Barbra Streisand, I'M SUCH A BIIIG FAN OF THAT SONG! Wednesday I listened to that song ALLL DAY!! Makes me sooo HAPPY! So when I heard the beat of Barbra Streisand I WAS LIKE W00000000T!!!! DUCKSAUCE!!!!LOL  Ok, I'll stop it now for my excitement of that AWESOME SONG! :)
But yea, the Madonna mix with Ducksauce is really nice, and NOW I WANT THAT MIX!! :D

Barbra Streisand...STRIKES A POSE!!
lol I loove it!

**What did you guys think of the collection?**

You Might Also Like

13 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion