Our Logo

9:00 PM




Here is our logo that I mentioned  in this post .
I drew it yesterday, after my class ended.
I came up with the logo in my Saturday class, I lost interest in the subject, and got lost in doodling. I started to think of our blog, and how I need to come up with a logo, sooo I started to think of creative ways to play around with the letters. And this is what I came up with quickly! :D I showed Anna (my twin) after a few days, the logo idea, and she loved it! So I then started adding more ideas to the logo, like the url link and my twin and I in a illustration form.

Drawn with a H pencil
Colored in Prisma Color pencils & Prisma markers
Inked in black filt tip marker


***What do you guys thing of our logo?***

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion