Designer For A Day

5:03 AM

I LOVE DESIGN!

I LOVE DESIGN! by runwithfashion on polyvore.com

My first contest entry for Polyvore! :D
I normally don't join contests, buuut, I had to join this contest, because it's my DREAM to become a fashion designer! :D I had a lot of fun putting this together, and when I started, I already knew what I wanted to base my collage on. :D  I put my fashion illustration designs on the left side of the sketch book, which was a lot of fun to do and pointed an arrow to the actual dress, from a SKETCH IDEA to the ACTUAL DRESS! :D  I looove this dress sooo much, it's my fav, I will always keep this dress, even when I'm 50 yrs old! :D LOL

Oh, so if you guys have a polyvore, vote for me?
If you do THANK YOU!


Eliza

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion