One Place I Want To Be Right Now Is.......

7:55 PM

TOMORROWLAND!!!!! :D

I wish I was there!!! Tomorrowland is like the Coachella in Europe & I envy ANYONE WHO WENT THERE!!! LUCKKKY LUCKKY LUUUUCKKKY!! lol  
I'm currently watching Tomorrowland live on their youtube channel and I'm tweeting along too :D
As I'm watching the DJ's perform, I'm bouncing, jamming, grooving in my chair, LOL :D I loooove music soooo much ♥ 

I can't wait to see, 

NERVO,
SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA, 
Avicii, 
Steve Aoki, 
AFROJACK,
Martin Soveig,
Basto,
Cazzette, 
Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike,
David Guetta,
Fatboy Slim, 
Roger Sanchez
&
Above and Beyond


Alesso was fucking great, love the energy he puts in his music, when he played, I was bouncing around in my chair lol, only wishin I was there in the crowd. *sigh* 
Also, Thomas Gold was great, and I just heard for the first time of, Nicole Moudaber, she's pretty cool & loooved Dave Lambert! :D 
So today, Saturday and Sunday I hope I can watch all of Tomorrowland Dj's doing there thing :D 
& can't wait to find out of new DJ's :D 

Has any of our followers/ readers been to TOMORROWLAND?!

Eliza

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion