What I Wore To Fresno :)

8:00 AM


What I Was Wearing:
Tank top - No brand
Button Down Shirt - Old Navy 
Denim Shorts - Jalate - Nordstrom Rack (old)
Flip Flops - Target (old)
Rings - Forever 21 & H&M
Backpack - H&M (Freebie from the grand opening @ the Westfield Mall)


Free popcorn woohoo! :D

 I loved the contrast of the colors between my nails and the yellow popcorn :)

Back home, I wanted to take a few more pics of me and my outfit and I saw this short brick wall(?) and I thought. "Oh it matches my outfit! It has that down-to-earth sweet country feel".




Eliza

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion