What I Loved/Liked From Akris 2012 Resort Collection

3:29 AM

My Collage

Left to Right
1. Loooove this outfit! I love the yellow color, love the see through top, the shorts, and look at that cute bag! I love it!

2. LOOOVE THIS DRESS! I love the light neon yellow at the top of the dress, and love how nicely it goes with the rest of beige color of the dress. So nice!

3. I like the trench coat, like the material of it, it's nice. :)

4. LOOOOVE THE TOP! I love the 2 tone orange colors and how nicely it goes with the light beige color. :)

Left to Right

5. Loooove the blue color and the cover up, I also looove the bag!
6. Loove this look! Love everything!
7. Looove the shirt, and the 2 toned colors! And how cuuute is that bag!
8. Like the simple off the shoulder dress. I like the cut on the sleeves and the color of the dress is nice. :)

Left to Right

9. LOVE THIS LOOK! I LOOOOVE THE BAG!! ♥♥♥♥!!

10. Looove this off the shoulder dress, and looove the blue color of it, so beautiful and totally eye catching! :D
11. Love the top, THE BAAAG(and the texture of it), and the shoes! :D !

12. I like the jacket. I like the print of it, and how it sort of fades away, I also like the sleeves of the jacket. :)


Left to Right
13. LOOOVE THE SIMPLE JACKET!

14. LOOOVE THE LOOK! Love everything the model is wearing, SIMPLY NICE! :D

15. LOOVE THIS LOOK AS WELL! I love the top,  the sheerness and looseness of it. And of course, I LOOOVE THE SEQUENCED LEGGINGS!

16. Like the look. I like the top, the sheerness of the sleeves. 


Left to Right

17. Loove the look. I love the sequenced skirt and the off the shoulder top.

18. I LOOOOVE THIS SHEER TRENCH COAT! OH MY! I WANT!!! :D ♥♥♥♥♥!!!

19. I kind of like this suit. Though, I like the sleeveless blazer more than the pants, I think it will be fun to style around with it and I like the print. :)

20. LOOOOOVE THIS DRESS! I think it's soo beautiful! Love the color and the design of the dress, also love the skinny belt!


21. Loooove this simple dress. Love the asymmetric top, and loove the way the dress hangs. :)


Overall, I loooooved this collection soo much! ♥
This was my first time hearing of the designer, and seeing the designers work!
:)

*Images from Style.com

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion